Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Skipper
Accepted Solution

Free T.E.C. Membership

Can anyone tell me how to sign up for the free T.E.C. membership?  I have been all over this website and can't find a place to sign up.  Thanks

Community Manager

Re: Free T.E.C. Membership

Here is the link to the T.E.C. membership:  

https://evinrude.wufoo.com/forms/the-evinrude-club-tec-registration-form/

Please feel free to post questions or comments on here if you have any.  Thanks for being a part of E-NATION!

Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine.

Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.
Mate

Sorry to drag up an old post, but I registered back in 2012 and have not received anything?  I tried to register again and it says that my serial # is already registered?

Community Manager

Can you please e-mail TEC@brp.com so we can get you all squared away? Provide us with all of the information from the TEC registration form and we will gladly add you into our system. Apologies for this inconvenience!

Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine.

Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.