Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Mate

Customer service and respect

Hello, I ignore if I am the only one to wait, unsuccessfully, for an answer of the customer service of BRP but I decided to join E-nation and to inform the other members of my situation. I hope that my comment will incite the Customer service of BRP, to show more professionalism and respect to his customers.

I subjected, a few months ago, to the Customer service, a file concerning the numerous problems met with my 25 E-tec. The representative of BRP in Canada, M. Chistopher Smith called me and ask for me for a supplement of information concerning my dealer as well as proof of the spending incurred by these problems.
Having passed on the wanted information and receiving no news of Mr Smith or quite different person responsible for the file, I tried repeatedly, by the Customer service of BRP, to communicate with M, Smith.

In every call it is the same tune, desk clerk always informs me that Mr. Smith was not available and that she can leave him, for me, a message in her voice mailbox. The problem it is because Mr. Smith never returns my call.

Further to this comment, I hope sincerely that Mr. Smith or another representative of BRP will have the kindness to communicate with me.

On the other hand, the fact of using E-nation allowed me to acquaint with comments and with interesting and enriching informations of the other members.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Admiral

Re: Customer service and respect

Hello Ron,

I am sorry to hear of your situation.

If you could post or message the engine model and serial number and your contact information, I would be happy to forward your concerns to the after-sales support department.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Mate

I would like to inform you that following my message, I received news from Mr. Smith and that my file was settled to my complete satisfaction. Thanks to M. Smith.

Admiral

We are glad to hear that everything was worked out and corrected to your satisfaction.

Thank you for taking time to inform us as to the status of your motor.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.