Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Captain

Pressure relief valve

E75DPLABA pressure relief valve appears to be leaking water after 60 or so hours. I am under warranty till July 17,2018 with extended till 2020. Would this problem be covered under BRP warranty program?
Admiral

Re: Pressure relief valve

Yes, that would be normally covered as long as there is no damage caused by outside sources.  

Get it repaired as soon as possible as water leakage can damage electrical items or be ingested into the engine.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Captain

He's sir, I called McGoverns in Crowley. I'm waiting for a call back.
Highlighted
Captain

Oops, thanks!