Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Mate

Re: Favorite River to Fish?

Tennessee : south holston and watauga rivers. Great trout fishing
Skipper

Red RIver, Shreveport LA

Hosted 2 Classics, 2009 and 2012.  I love it...  Stumps, pads, grass mats, ridges, rock walls, brushpiles, log jams, you name it, you can find it.  The only bad thing about it?  It can be very rough on a boat!

Skipper

I'm with you on the Mississippi Tommy. A great fishery from Itasca to the Gulf. Some of the biggest smallmouth and muskies in Minnesota are swimming the Mighty Miss!
Mate

Thats a hard question to answer but i would have to say it is ths North Saskatchewan River...World record fish like walley, sauger and northern pike as well as monster sturgeon. Whats not to like???

Captain

I just got done fishing what would be a close second to the Mississippi River for me, and that would be the Fox and Wolf River Chain in Winneconne and Osh Kosh Wisconsin (Bettern known as the Lake Winnebago system).

Continually amazed at how many walleye and other fish this system kicks out year-after-year.

Mate

[ Edited ]

Saskatchewan river for me as well, You are a river king Tommy one of the best.

Skipper

The Magpie River near Wawa Ontario.  Lots of large walleye in the reservoir and below the dam beautiful brook trout,

Jamie Robinson
NPAA # 387
Skipper

My grounds are the southern Tombigbee and Alabama river system,plenty of big cats, and all of the game fish. (I hate people who telephone!)

Captain

Mine would be the Chicago River in the Heart of Downtown Chicago. I guide the River throughout the year. The sceanery  is different than anything you have fished. Bass,Crappie,Blugill,Walleye,Northern,Catfish just to name a few.

Capt. Pat Harrison
Skipper

I have fished the north shore of MN,Baptism river in 1975 awesome fished for steelhead never for get it. and im from michigan, had a brother working in Duluth.