Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Mate

Help, model # ?? Freeze plug # G3285010

I believe it is 95 Johnson 15 HP electric start manual tilt . cable throttle and shift control. Trying to find a carburetor . the # on the carb is MX340632. I can not find any info on the carb or freeze plug. #G3285010. Can you help me?
Admiral

Re: Help, model # ?? Freeze plug # G3285010

We will check the serial number and get back to you soon.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                                                 -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. If you elect to do it yourself, be sure to use caution, common sense, and to observe all safety procedures in the vicinity of gasoline, moving engine parts, high temperature components, heavy items, and electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.
Admiral

Re: Help, model # ?? Freeze plug # G3285010

[ Edited ]

1993 Johnson outboard model J15RELET

Carb Part number

CARBURETOR ASSY........... 15 Models Only Early Production with 435220 or 435224 STamped on I.D. Tag

CARBURETOR ASSY......... ...15 Models Only Late Production with 436735 or 436736 Stamped on I.D. Tag 

CARBURETOR ASSY.......... ..15REL Early Production with 435220 or 435224 STamped on I.D. Tag 

CARBURETOR ASSY...... ......15REL Late Production with 436735 or 436736 Stamped on I.D. Tag 

CARBURETOR ASSY.. ...........15 Models Only Early Production with 435220 or 435224 STamped on I.D. Tag Not Shown

CARBURETOR ASSY......... 15 Models Only Late Production with 436735 or 436736 Stamped on I.D. Tag 

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                                                 -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. If you elect to do it yourself, be sure to use caution, common sense, and to observe all safety procedures in the vicinity of gasoline, moving engine parts, high temperature components, heavy items, and electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.