Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
GEB
Captain
Accepted Solution

Correct Specifications E-TEC 90 Pontoon Series

Hi All,

As title looking for correct specs E-TEC 90 as there are errors on the Evinrude (USA) website. eg 90 HP lists as a 60 degree V6 and any attempt to download a Spec Sheet for 90 hp will only give Specs for 115 HP.

Refer http://www.evinrude.com/en-US/engines/pontoon/pontoon-series.html#tab=0

A link to correct specs much appreciated.

Not complaining just looking for the correct specs. 

TIA 

GEB

ps a search on http://www.evinrude.com.au (I live in Australia) doesn’t find info specific to Pontoon Series.

Admiral

Re: Correct Specifications E-TEC 90 Pontoon Series

I believe the Pontoon series are produced for the US and Canadian market, but that may be subject to change.

Your comments about the erroneous V6 data have been forwarded. Thank you.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

GEB
Captain

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the reply. Any suggestions as to where I may find the correct specs ? I’ve continued my search but no luck so far.

Thanks

GEB

Admiral

[ Edited ]

90 HO through 115  E-TEC specifications including pontoon models.JPGThe operators guide has the current specs including the pontoon series, as they are basically the same.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

GEB
Captain

Hi Bill,
Thank you for your reply. I have an Operators Guide downloaded but (mistakenly) assumed the Pontoon would be different.
Cheers
GEB
GEB
Captain

Thank you

Cheers

GEB