Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Mate

Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR EVINRUDE?

I loved my ,06 90 HP etc on my 17" aluminum fishing boat, never a problem that motor would hold any rpm for how ever long you wanted to keep it there,,,

Now, for my new 200 ho g2, I'm not happy at all, rigged it on a alumacraft ,19" fishing boat and it lasted me 5 hrs,,,,😭😭😭 not cool, and my dealer does not know when it will be fixed,,, going bonkers,, good thing it's snowing here and starting to make ice, time to sit in the ice castle and day dream about my new boat with the blown up g2, looks sweet, I geuss
Mate

Re: WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR EVINRUDE?

This is the best purchase that me and my wife made in 2016. I re-powered my 1965 fiberform Spokane with a 50 hp E-Tec from the 1956 thunderbolt mercery two stroke that was on the boat.. This is what this boat was waiting for and what I was wanting, I did reserch every night, youtube, forms, dealers, I was looking for the best outboard that our buget could buy and what I  thought would look good on this boat,  After seeing the EvinRude  tug-a-war I was sold. What I love about my

E-Tec 50  is that it is super quiet, no smoke, 6 year warranty and no maintenace for 3 years, "How great is that". This is our first new outboard purchase and it won't be our last as long as it is a EvinRude.

Thanks EvinRude for makeing a great American product.

boat2016.jpg