Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Community Manager
E-NATION
Accepted Solution

What Do You Love About Your Starcraft/Evinrude Boat Package?

[ Edited ]
Starcraft.JPG

What do you love about your Starcraft boat rigged with an Evinrude?

Reply to this post with your comments, photos and videos and we'll pick one entry to recieve a $100 gift card to the Evinrude online store by April, 30th 2013. 

Winners will be contacted via E-NATION message.

*Also be sure you have signed up for our owners group,  (T.E.C) The Evinrude Club to learn about exclusive contests, prizes and benefits. Have your serial number handy and register here: www.TheEvinrudeClub.com

Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine.

Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.
Please use plain text.
Mate
whofan

Re: What Do You Love About Your Starcraft/Evinrude Boat Package?

Last summer I bought a Starweld 18 with a 115 ETEC.

The boat will 44MPH with a perfect cruise of 38MPH.

The 115 ETEC on a 18ft boat with a 90in beam will get the same economy as my old 70 Johnson two stroke on a 16ft boat with a 80 in beam.

The top speed of the Johnson 70 was only 30mph.

The upgrade to the ETEC on a larger more comfortable boat was well worth it and the enhanced performance is a definite plus.

Please use plain text.
Mate
Mark-C-H

I love my Starcraft/Evinrude Combo because: (Here's the list!)
My dad's boat was a Starcraft...
I loved that boat!
I've watched Ship Shape forever, and learned almost everything I know about E-tec from that show!!!
I ordered my Superfisherman 186 in 2011 and it was supposed to come with a Optimax, but with months of delay due to lack of supply, I ended up choosing to upgrade to a 150 E-tec that the dealer had in stock! I feel it was meant to be!
The white of the E-tec matches the white of my Superfish like they were in the same paint booth!
I can get my boat up to 45 mph on the GPS!
The hole shot is super fast getting my kids up on their skis!
I love hitting late and early season water... then winterizing my E-tec at the launch in 2 minutes!
I love fishing out of my DREAMBOAT!
-Mark
Please use plain text.
Skipper
poidy

Well last season I upgraded to a 90 e tec, from a 1988 90 Evenrude, it was a good engine but getting long in the tooth and hard on gas, well this new e tec has the same performance and alot less gas and oil, I have this on a 1988 Starcraft holiday 18 ft, I think will be good for another couple of decades lol

Please use plain text.