Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Mate

Veteran Dealership Opportunities ???

Evinrude has always been a very proud and prolific supporter of the military and Veterans. Not to mention the development of the 55 MFE outboards (a modern marvel) our Special Forces Teams rely on. As a disabled Veteran and recent marine technical graduate, I’d like to see BRP offer to help Veterans with dealership opportunities. While the start-up costs are lower than other un-named brands, it’s still way out of reach for many of us. Unless one of us has a rich Dad or wealthy Uncle, we’re out of luck. Many of us can relocate to where the need is the greatest if we’re afforded the opportunity.

We’ve fought of our nation, now we’re ready to work for the E-Nation.

(FYI, I’ve copy written that. Lol)

Admiral

Re: Veteran Dealership Opportunities ???

Are you a graduate of Indianhead Technical School?

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                                                 -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. If you elect to do it yourself, be sure to use caution, common sense, and to observe all safety procedures in the vicinity of gasoline, moving engine parts, high temperature components, heavy items, and electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.
Mate

I am.  I received a great education there.  I highly reccommend their program to anyone looking to become a marine tech.

Admiral

The instructor Todd Larson is one of the best.and a good friend. We are also on the board  of the Association of Marine Technicians (  AM-TECH ). You should come down to Daytona Floriida on Jan 18-18 for the National Marine Service Expo for additional training and meeting people in the service industry. Todd teaches the E-TEC courses there.

From one vet to another, I wish you the best of luck in the marine field.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                                                 -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. If you elect to do it yourself, be sure to use caution, common sense, and to observe all safety procedures in the vicinity of gasoline, moving engine parts, high temperature components, heavy items, and electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.
Mate

He is a great instructor.  He let our class know about AMTECH, and I and several other students have become members.  It's a great organization.

Thanks for your feedback.  I've read your posts feedback, I can see why Todd said your one of the best technicians in the business.  Looking for a protege? lol