Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Mate

Joining group

In trying to join the group to post pictures of catches, I see directions to click "join group" and get permission. I sign in and click on it only to find it is either "non-clickable" or it isn't working. I tried going through the whole sign in process 3 times to make sure. I'm convinced something is wrong with the link/sign in process. Most of the rest of the site seems to be working but some of the links seem to lead nowhere.

Any advice?

Community Manager

Re: Joining group

Sorry for the issues. Evinrude fixed this now, so post away!

The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent BRP's positions, strategies or opinions.
Skipper

Hello all, have recently joined enation so learning how to use it. Picking up my boat with the new Etec 60 on the back this morning. Hoping for much improvement over the old 50 hp 4 stroke slug. Will post intial thoughts.
BOAT means Bring Out Another Thousand
Admiral

Welcome aboard !

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Mate

I still cannot join the group (or "ask" to join the group) for posting pics of catches. I see there are only 4 in the group so something must not be working properly. Still like my Evinrude, but I wish the site performed as well. ;-)