Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Skipper

Great site

Just purchased 2008 23 Bennington with E-TEC115. Found this site to be amazingly informative. Hope I won't need it, but it's reassuring to know an expert's close at hand. Keep up the great work Evinrude.

Admiral

Re: Great site

Thank you for your kind words. Hope we can help if you ever need it.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Captain

If you ever visit or compete in a tournament, never hesitate to ask one of the pro team members if you have problems. Part of my job is to make sure you are happy with you decision to be a member of our motor family. We are always available to help.
Skipper

This site is partially for Evinrude support, but it's also a great place to share your boating experience with other boaters!! We want to see stories, pictures, videos, and anything about your boating experience.

We are glad you're enjoying it though!!

~Evinrude - Marketing Division~
The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent BRP's positions, strategies or opinions.
Highlighted
Captain

Just a thought, I think all of us who are Pro-Staff members or pro members should try to get more people introduced to this site. I tell everyone I know or meet that has an interest or already owns a Evinrude about the site. If we all do this, just think of the site members we would have. JMO