Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Captain

Photos New Generation E-TEC

Hi All,
I've tried, unsuccessfully, to post photos here of the, just revealed, New Generation E-TEC but don't get the " insert photo " option ( yes, I've searched the help pages ). However I did manage to post them in my Public Gallery if anyone wants to view them.
Cheers
Gavin
Skipper

Re: Photos New Generation E-TEC

Nice pictures!

what are the details of these new engines?

Mate

please send photos michael wilson juno beach fl. thank you

Mate

its michael wilson could you send me the photos to mswilsonjewelry@gmail.com do you see how much h. p.???

Mate

The future is here! They are 250Ho's. Awesome engines!!
Skipper

Only 250 HO's?

Are they an all new engine design???

Captain

Hi Shane,
FIY, I've just posted in Evinrude News, links to the reveal at Milwaukee and the New 2015 Catalogue
Cheers
Gavin
Admiral

HI Shane,

The new G-2 motors are available in 200 - 225-  250 and 300 hp sizes, in addtion to the  HO models

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.