Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Community Manager

Reasons Why I Love My Evinrude

[ Edited ]

Our Evinrude engines are powerful, fun, and versatile.  You can enjoy all kinds of activities with the power and reliability of Evinrude.  Post the reasons why you love your Evinrude below, and you might see other E-NATION members that feel the same way.

CKM3663_00174_Original.jpg

Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine.

Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.
Highlighted
Skipper

Re: Reasons Why I Love My Evinrude

Clean and quiet but the best thing is all the power my 225 gives my boat got to love Evinrude

Highlighted
Mate

Evinrude Motors are GREAT!!! I have a 150 etec.

I am an old OMC guy from way back.

These things click like a Swiss Watch.

Mabey a French Canadian Watch, made by the Germans in Milwaukee.

Anyway, I would never hesitate to buy another ETEC or Bombarier product.

Highlighted
Mate

E-tecs are no-brainers!  I upgraded from a 60-hp Merc to a 75-hp E-tec when I bought my boat last spring and love it!  They had tremendous incentives going at that time, which made the decision even easier.  Easy start (never have had to prime it), no maintenance for 1st 3 years, you name it.  I haven't seen anything better on the market yet!