Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Community Manager

WHAT IS YOUR 2014 "ON THE WATER" NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?

Hey E-NATION! What is your "On the Water"  New Year's resolution? Let us know, and we'll check back with you to see if you have made progress throughout the year and giveaway some great Evinrude gear!

Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine.

Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.
Highlighted
Captain

Re: WHAT IS YOUR 2014 "ON THE WATER" NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?

Now that I have re-powered my 19' Sea-Pro with an Evinrude E-Tec 130 I will have the range and fuel mileage to fish places that in the past I was not able to get to.  Plan on hitting several of these "new" honey holes (off shore and in shore) this spring summer and fall.   "spending more time on the water" is the bottom line..

A Bad Day Fishing Beats A Good Day At Work
Amanda Gail Fishing Team
Highlighted
Captain

Same here, now that I have repowered my 21 Sea Boss w/135 HO E-Tec I look forward to a lot of fun just running the boat and going fishing. I remember my feeling when I bought my first new boat a 25 Wellcraft Coastal and with my new E-Tec I have the same feeling.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Catch more fish than my husband!

The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent BRP's positions, strategies or opinions.
Highlighted
Skipper

To get my 2006 90hp Etec actually running.........well, I will be happy if I can just get the problem pinned down...........To get on the water will be a big fat cherry on top!

Highlighted
Mate

More of this!!!!!

IMG_0336.JPG

Highlighted
Skipper

My goal is to maintain the Sweet Spot when running my 250 HO. 1 for better fuel consumption, it's always safer at moderate speeds with customers and to help with the longevity of the motor. I'm sure my dealer wants me to up grade more often than I want to but once you have the best and it works why change. So I will just re power my other boats with Evinrude and assist in getting leads for my dealer, Rockport Marine.