Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Mate

E-Tec 250

I can't wait to run the new Charcoal colored E-Tec this year!
Captain

Re: E-Tec 250

We are waiting for our new Ranger Boat to arrive and we also have the new color.  I think it looks pretty sharp, especially on a limited edition Z-520c Ranger Boat.

Look for it on Season 7 of Hook n' Look... 

Hook N' Look
Skipper

Picked mine up a couple weeks ago and man is it sharp!  I didnt get the Carbon Edition but ordered the boat in silver and graphite colors with the anniversary red pin.  The E-TEC looks pretty dern good...  especially with the graphite cowling.  It definitely stands out. 

2013-02-23_12-44-36_570.jpg  

Highlighted
Captain

I'm running the new Charcoal colored 250 E-TEC. I love it. I really hope we get to keep this color going in the line up for years to come. AWESOME!!

Captain

Does anyone have a better pic of the new colors? Looking sharp fo sho!Smiley Tongue

Mike

Ranger 521C - Evinrude 250 HO
Skipper

Here is a close up of the motor from the day I picked it up.Motor Close Up.jpg

Mate

My new charcoal colored 250 HO is on a 45th anniversary Ranger 621vs! Loving it so far

Captain

That is Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!
Mate

can you please tell me all the colors? i am going to put them on a reatta.

thanks jim brown   trying to get the order in by tomorrow.   jim 313 475 0018

Admiral

You can see the engine colors at www.evinrude.com

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.