Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Skipper

News From Babe Winkelman

Hello Everybody. I'm currently going stir crazy from what seems like an endless winter in central Minnesota. Can't wait for the lakes to open so I can fire up the E-TEC and do some summer fishing! Let me know if any of you have any fishing questions I can help you with. Always happy to help other anglers catch more fish and enjoy the great outdoors. Thanks! - Babe Winkelman
Highlighted
Mate

Re: News From Babe Winkelman

Waiting on eastern lake Erie to see water.ice boom is still in.
Highlighted
Mate

Thanks Babe! I do have a quick question- Are you going to offer your old shows up at some point? I grew up watching you on Saturday Mornings on the local station and Still do. Actually your show is the only one I consider "Can't Miss"... and the U.P. Is still covered in snow too. Last year I was On the Water by now!

Highlighted
Skipper

Hi Minimer! We've been looking at some options such as Roku to try and deliver some of our past shows. We'll keep you posted if such a thing ever happens. Thanks for being a long time viewer, I appreciate each and everyone of my fans!
Highlighted
Mate

Thanks for the Reply! Nice seeing the shows in Michigan this season... Ever think about Trying Deer Lake in Marquette county in the U.P.? it's a catch and release only lake nothing to get 20-25 nice eyes in a couple of hours

Highlighted
Skipper

I don't believe I've been there miminer. Sounds like a great lake though!