Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Captain

Organization is the key

Have spent the better part of the past 3 weeks organizing my tackle by not only type and color but by season as well as boxes made to fish at certain depths. That way I can grab any Plano box/boxes I need and go! How do you organize your tackle?
Captain

Re: Organization is the key

I have a bunch of Planos as well. It's the time of year to go through them and add a few things and do away with a few. Between hunting trips of course Smiley Happy

Captain

Well hunting is a must of course..... I think pro fishermen and hunting are a package deal. Thank goodness bombardier makes four wheelers/atv's!! This time of year I also open up every Plano box and hand sharpen EVERY SINGLE HOOK. You never know which one will make you a paycheck.
Captain

Speaking of Organizing Fishing tackle and Hunting - I use Ammo boxes that are typically used for Rifle cartridges (223 - 22-250, etc) for organizing my pencil sinkers that I home make out of a Do-It Mold.

Also something that is really going to assist me next year - are the precision trolling dive curve stickers that can be affixed to corresponding Plano tackle boxes!  (IE Salmo Hornets box gets a Salmo Hornet dive curve, Berkley Flicker Shad #5 box gets a Berkley Flicker Shad #5 dive curve, etc.)

Organization leads to confidence!