Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Captain

Throwback Thursday

The year is 1972 and here I am waterskiing behind our 1961 75HP Evinrude Starflite III. That thing was a workhorse and brought us many seasons of summer enjoyment! Yep—been running Evinrudes for many years.

ThrowBack_Evinrude.jpg

Hook N' Look
Community Manager

Re: Throwback Thursday

This is a great #ThrowBackThursday post!

Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine.

Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.
Highlighted
Captain

Re: Throwback Thursday

firstfish.jpg

Here's my "Throw back Thursday" entry......The year was 1967. This was my first fish at the age of 4...a little crappie. Dad tied a line to the top part of a two piece rod blank. I would find clams on the beach and use the meat inside them for bait when I ran out of worms. I sat on the end of a "T" dock and fished in the corners, where I could watch the bluegills and little crappies go after my bait.

Of course I was too young to drive an evinrude yet. lol  However, Dad worked for Evinrude at the time, so this still counts, I think. Smiley Happy

"Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it…" –Harry Middleton