Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Captain

Tic! Tic! BOOOM! Gotta love a good flippin bite!

[ Edited ]

Gotta love it when the jig bite works out and the stars are aligned hehehe!

Rude.jpg

Ranger 521C - Evinrude 250 HO
Skipper

Re: Tic! Tic! BOOOM! Gotta love a good flippin bite!

**bleep** it must get cold at night up there LOL looking good Mike

Captain

Awesome photo man! And I see u run a Bullet ! I also own Bullet and love it with the E-Tec on it! Keep whacken em man!! Flipping is an awesome way to fish! Nice photo
Captain

Glad you like the pic and my e-tec loves my Bullet! Wouldnt run anything else on her! Here's a link to another fall chunk...

http://community.evinrude.com/t5/Freshwater-Fishing/A-few-Canadian-Thanksgiving-buckets/m-p/13075#M3...

Mike Smiley Wink

Captain

Wow pretty fish! I live in Georgia and luckily fish all year! I own a 20 XD and have a ten inch manual jack plate and
Am running a 26 inch Raker two! I have the motor two clicks up on the jack plate and it drives like a dream ! I was wondering how you have yours setup and the speeds u r getting! Thanx
Captain

Running a 14 inch Rapid Jack, 28 Raker 2 and a 30 Bravo 1. I get the best numbers out of the Bravo high 80's with a partner and tourney load, low 90's just little old me and my gear...the 28 hits the limiter at about 83 but it's a bit more to handle than the Bravo...the flare on the Bravo barrel gives a ton of stern lift so you need to go gently on the trim....I lost about 2-3 mph with the M2 case.
Captain

And u r running a 21xd? I am running the 20 XD! Also what kind of water pressure and do you have motor all the way down on the jack plate height
Captain

Also is a hand full to drive at speed? As of now with moderate bow lift mine is very easy to drive. I like that and am happy with speeds so far! 80's for me with Raker .thanx for info because most bulletin foo on set ups is with other brand of engine lol
Captain

On a 20 XD
Captain

Stern lift makes her a bit squirly , but fun to drive hehe!