Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Skipper

Re: Who fishes tournaments?

I fish some walleye events, Full Throttle and AIM with my youngest son. 

Highlighted
Mate

Was fishing with Media Bass and next year God willing, will be fishing the Bassmaster Open Series, Central and Southern divisions.
Highlighted
Skipper

Well I don't know about you folks down south but up here in Canada I live to fish every one I can go to.  I fish the Walleye Trail Association in Saskatchewan which includes the Premier Cup 100,000 dollar prize as well as the Albert Premier's Cup to which is again a 100,000 dollar first prize.  We do not have the great Bass fishing but if you want to hook onto a 40 LB Lake trout or a 4 and half foot Northern then this is the place to do it.  This year I landed a 52 inch Norhtern and a 88CM
Walleye to place in the Tobin Lake Festival.  I was the front runner for two weeks in this three week event.  It netted me a healthy paycheck.  So to answer your question it is like this.  Every man woman and child of breathing age in Saskatchewan gets hooked with the fishing bug both in winter and summer.  Today It is 10 below 0 and I am going to go and drill a hole in the ice and get a line in there.