Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Skipper

25HP VST fuel pump only replacement

So after much Google-Foo, I managed to find this unit: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001278608784.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.e31a115eSOGCpl&algo_pvi...

Which correspond to what is called a T11 Motorcycle pump. Im confirming the exact dimensions with the seller (30mm), but if this works out, it would save me a pretty penny on the VST... 

I cannot find any corresponding unit manufactured by Delphi, even if my original pump is a Delphi from the numbers on it...

Or searches for Walbro, which makes then entire VST.

Anybody else had success replacing the pump only rather then the whole VST? 

BRP seems to believe its ok to sell a 40$ pump surounded by 400$ worth of plastic...

Highlighted
Skipper

Re: 25HP VST fuel pump only replacement

Great job! I’m on it too will keep you posted friend!
Highlighted
Skipper

I ordered the pump, and will test out when it gets hear in 30-45 days. 

Highlighted
Skipper

I have a Delco that measures and specs the same on the way as well. I’m also gonna pick up a few other fuel pumps & see what happens... just fuel psi specs.. found some inline models for after market fuel injection systems... busy as all get out this week! Will resume project next week.

Put the wood on BRP last week.. they told me that pumps would ship Sept 4. More horse hockey there.. No pumps.

It’s made by walbro / Delco-Delphi pump inside... ughhh... turns out our boat motors died of ☠️ Covid 19. 😂🤣

BRP people all be like: ass 🤡

There engines be more like: 💩

The company as a whole swirling around inside a vortex (🚽)

Will update as info becomes available - in the meantime my new engine is here!!!
Highlighted
Captain

Do you have a part number on that Delco pump?