Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Captain

50 HP Evinrude

I am trying to help a friend out. First of all I have a 2014, 135 HO E TEC and my friend really likes it. He can not use anything like that for his boat because it is only capable of a 50 HP and he is looking for EVINRUDE ONLY.  He is looking and so am I for a 50 HP, Evinrude between the years of 2011 and 2016. I have been looking quite a few places but man there just isn't any. He is trying to keep his cost down and that is why he is looking for a good used one. If anyone know of one please let me know. Both he and I are located in FLORIDA, me 100% of the time, HE 50% Florida and 50% in N.W. Ohio. Would appreciiate any help. 

Admiral

Re: 50 HP Evinrude

Where in Florida ?

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Captain

I live on Pine Island. Any where in the Ft. Myers area

Highlighted
Admiral

Pine Island is one place I look forward to visiting when I get to the west coast. I live on the east side of Florida.

Here are some dealers for your friend to contact about engines.  With the current sales promotion of  10-years of factory coverage or  the free rigging and 5 year coverage (75 HP and up), it may be financially advantageous  to purchase a new Evinrude E-TEC outboard. There are  low interest credit terms available through the dealers. 

www.sutherlandmarineservices.com
415 Dempsey Rd, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
(727) 789-4578

www.suncoastmarinecenter.com
415 Dempsey Rd, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
(727) 789-4578

Central Marine Services
1107 Central Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236
(941) 365-6919

www.gulfcoastmarinecenter.com
4240 El Jobean Rd, Port Charlotte, FL 33953
(941) 629-5300

A-1 Marine Services
3944 Pine Island Rd, Matlacha, FL 33993
(239) 283-1066
owner manual
www.hillmarineservice.net
2070 Andrea Ln #3, Fort Myers, FL 33912
(239) 765-8600

www.gulfcoastboatsales.com
3606 Mercantile Ave, Naples, FL 34104
(239) 434-0331

www.rosemarina.com
951 Bald Eagle Dr, Marco Island, FL 34145
(239) 394-1034

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Captain

Thank you I will let him know and he can do the walking and talking

Skipper

www.gulfcoastmarinecenter.com
4240 El Jobean Rd, Port Charlotte, FL 33953
(941) 629-5300

I have delt with gulfcovemarine and find them to be very good at what they do. They have  good customer service with a down to earth people attitude. It is a family owned and run business.