Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Sal
Mate

Does anyone have the ETec graphics?

I have a new White 250HO and am looking to match the boat graphics to the engine, does anyone know where I can get the Etec graphics electronically so the Graphics guy can do this for me?

Highlighted
Admiral

Re: Does anyone have the ETec graphics?

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I do not know of any digitally available graphics, but most sign shops can scan a brochure or digitize an picture , then have the graphics  made.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Highlighted
Skipper

Re: Does anyone have the ETec graphics?

Bill is right, Sal. The best way to have that done is to take the graphic that you would like used to a designer, and have them recreate the image with the shape, size, and design that you would like.

Post a pic when you get it done! \m/

~Evinrude - Marketing Division~
The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent BRP's positions, strategies or opinions.