Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Community Manager

Evinrude Gear Wishlist

[ Edited ]

What Evinrude gear do you want for Christmas?? Click on the picture below for a list of all our awesome apparel as well as special holiday offers!! Tell us what item you want for Christmas in this topic for a chance to win that item!

email_610x400_consumer-Fisherman.jpg

Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine.

Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.
Mate

Re: Evinrude Gear Wishlist

Men's Color-Block Softshell Jacket Size Large

Mate

I'd love to be able to give my son the  Evinrude Helium Jacket   he is going to be 21 soon & I'm sure he'd love it! 

Captain

Hi E-Nation,

Thank you for giving me the chance to win free gear.. Especially, right before the Christmas Holidays..

If I could choose anything from you for my "winnings", I would choose your Evinrude 18" w x 5.5" h Decal.. (2 if possible..)

You see, I bought a 14 foot, 1980 MirroCraft, semi-v hull boat on CraigsList.. It also came with a trailer and a 2010 Evinrude ETEC 30hp, rope start.. The morning after I bought here, I put her in the water and for the next 9 days I spent fishing from before sunrise until 10am.. And again from 7pm until after dark.. I then put her back on the trailer, brought her home and began "restoring / customizing" her on the 20th of Oct..

I am finally nearing completion and I so very much look forward to launching her again..  I have rebuilt her transom (from 15" to 20"), sealed all rivets and seams with 2 coats of "GluVit" (both interior and exterior), painted both interior and exterior, installed a teak floorboard and am currently nearing completion of installing the "fishing / sleeping / camping deck" ..

I am very much looking forward to re-mounting the Evinrude ETEC 30hp as I was very much impressed by her performance..

I would proudly display the 2 stickers,(if I was a winner) on the port and starboard,stern gunwales of my little boat..

I thank you for the chance to win.. Merry Christmas to E-Nation and her readers..

Sincerely,

Richard William Lord

Mate

I would really like the Dri Duck insulated coat to wear while fishing and at work when the weather conditions are cooler. Thanks for the opportunity to give my Evinrude Gear Wish List.   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. 

Basspro1

Mate

My husband and I purchased twin Evinrude Etec115 hp engines this summer and got them on our boat just in time for Labor Day this year. We each have our own motor and man do they work well together! We dream of one day having your Comfortmax Automax life preservers. We live in the San Juan islands in northwest Washington.

My husband would love the Dri Duck jacket And I would love the ladies soft shell jacket. We would look great out there on the water next to our brand new shiny motors at the downriggers trolling for winter salmon.  Would love to be warm and stylish!!

P.S.   we would be XLs 

Mate

i would like 2 hats one for me and one for a guide that i know that has been fishing for over 35 years who had previously been sponsered bye evinrude long ago.he is also a vetran like my self . thankyou merry christmas.

Mate

Seems like when the flounder are biting the best ,I'm always freezing inside Sebastian Inlet.My 130 gets me out there,but a large Dri- Duck Cheyenne would keep me fishing alot longer. Smart boating and Merry Christmas to all.

Mate

I would love an Evinrude Navy Hockey Hooded Sweatshirt size XL to go in my wardrobe.

Mate

I fish more than 200 times a year and would love to have the Evinrude helium pants as a gift.

Thank You