Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Mate

Re: Evinrude Gear Wishlist

i would love to have the tee ladies white swirls a medium for my wife she loves to fish and is the reason I have a boat I grew up on the water and have had several boats and motors but none compare to the E-Tech series.

Highlighted
Captain

I would like to win the dry duck coat in xtralarge I do a lot of cool weather fishing thanks for the chance to win

Highlighted
Mate

I have always had Evinrude and Johnson motors.  Our oldest evinrude is a 1952 Fleetwin. In 2004 we unfortuanately were lured to the dark side (Mercruiser).  But we still kept our Wellcraft and 1985 Johnson 140.  Then in 2011 we came back to Evinrude with the ETEC 150 on a Pioneer boat and love it.  We are so happy that now we even have some of our neighbors buying ETECS. I would love to have one (or 2) of the White Angler Fishing shirts to show  pride in Evinrude.

Highlighted
Captain

I would like to win the dry duck insulated coat because I do a lot of cold weather fishing. Thank you for the chance

Highlighted
Mate

wish list

I would like the large backpack 

Highlighted
Skipper

If I was the lucky winner I would like a 2X Camo Jacket to keep me warm on those chilly days on the Mississippi fishing at the roller dams for them walleye with my 75HP etec /alumacraft.

Thanks..........

Highlighted
Mate

Proud owner of a new 2013 25hp

I work as an ocean near shore fisherman in central California. I use a 16 foot aluminum skiff with my 25 hp Etec and fish hardcore! This engine saves me money and keeps me safe! I love the Helium Jacket and pants. I normally have a wet ride due the weather condition we have in Morro Bay. I have got my eye on this sweet set up. Thank you Evinrude for your dependable equipment!

Highlighted
Mate

I feel like a child waiting for Santa to visit. Did we have any winners?

I am amazed by all your great gear. Really love the apparel! 

Wishing you all a Happy 2013

Highlighted
Skipper

Been over a month. Any winner yet?

Just asking........:-)

Helix

Highlighted
Skipper

A Evinrude back pack would be cool too!Smiley Happy 

Wait  Christmas is over.......Smiley Sad