Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Skipper

Installation & Predelivery Guide C150HGXF . Rigging Kit information

first post; potential buyer...  I am looking for a PDF copy of Installation & Predelivery Guide for the 2020 C150HGXF or 2019 C150FXH.  The reason I am looking is the latest version I could find online at Evenrude appears to be 2016 (example below from online doc), before the "naked engine" rigging kits were introducted in 2017.  

What I am specifically looking for is the single engine remote controls (detailed diagram and components list) for the models above and the 2019/2020 rigging kit details for example the RKITD60.

Thank you for any advise outside of requesting from Evinrude, a local delaer, and dealer rep request through to Evinrude Rep.

1.png

2.png

Highlighted
Captain

Re: Installation & Predelivery Guide C150HGXF . Rigging Kit information

As a US dealer tech the G2 engines here always came "naked".
The rigging kits come with a throttle/shift control head and all of the network wiring components.
Additional items needed are:
Ignition switch
Battery cables
Gauge/display
Propeller and hub kit
There are various choices for each of the items.
Highlighted
Captain

Rigging kits can be different in other parts of the world. I believe what you are looking for can be found in a Google search for "2018 Evinrude rigging kits catalog".
Highlighted
Skipper

Thank you!  My motor is getting Rigged 4/23-24/2020.  I worked with Tom F. at Hannay's in Minneapolis.  

What I learned speaking with Tom was actually more simple than I had thought and I got answers to questions.  Hannay's (as well as other Evinrude dealers) has an Evinrude "E-Configurator"... I went into their office, sat down, and an hour later had all my answers and costs, got exactly what I wanted.

Thanks again!

Jay

Highlighted
Admiral

Evinrude's E-Configurator has been available to dealers for quite a while, yet many do not take advantage of its efficiency in ordering what is needed.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.