Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Captain

Just turned over 100 hrs today...

Out fishing today with the 'new' 135HO and it turned over 100 hours.  Been in since July and at least another month to go before we pull it out.  Weather has been great and the engine has been awesome Smiley Happy

Captain

Re: Just turned over 100 hrs today...

Nice! I just reached 27 hrs on my G2 200ho and toped the oil res. with 1 gal xd100.  Besides the power it puts out i love how clean it burns. Not a puff of smoke even when I first start it after sitting a week in my yard. Thats one awsome looking rig you have.

Highlighted
Captain

[ Edited ]

Thanks.

Ya, everyone I talk to that has E-rudes on the water loves them...  Fishing has been great this year, so still some more hours to put on her.

Today we got two Columbia River Chinooks that were migrating through the area.  Both Chinooks / Springs / Kings had clipped adipose fins, which we don't do in Canada.  

Captain

Good luck to you the rest of your season, I hope to fish up your way one day. Im in S. Florida. We have 2 seasons....Hot and hotter LOL.

Skipper

Will turn 100 hours today. G1 225. Purchased in May and as expected it has been exceptional.
Admiral

We are always pleased to hear from happy customers. Thank you.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Captain

bigo nice to hear. The only downside is that we will have to get our three year service sooner Smiley Happy haha...
Captain

Sound great Alyaz. Do you have fuel economy numbers ?  Oil burn numbers?  What’s your top speed?

Captain

Hello! Sorry, wish I was bright enough to be able to provide fuel and oil usage, I don’t. I have been so caught up (ha) with fishing and taking guests out fishing and sight seeing that I have been pretty lax on keeping records. I did have the hot air sensor alarm go off about four times over the summer though, always when there’s no breeze and full sun. I could almost call it when the alarm goes off. Always after about four hours of trolling ... The dealer who sold the engine to the boat builder said he would go through the engine build sheet to let me know if it has the old software. Unfortunately he has been pretty busy and has not gotten back to me on what software version I have. Other than that, the engine has been amazing. Quiet, clean burning, tons of torque, etc. Top speed is right around 40 mph, loaded with two people. More than happy with the 135HO at this time...