Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Captain

Low fuel message

I have 2012 175 e-tech when the motor was installed the fuel sender was bad so I replaced in the spring so I went to boat  setup to fuel tank set up to configure fuel  tank and now have a low fuel message when the key is turned on, tank is 3/4 full  gauge reads correctly  I have the I-command manual haven found the answer  need help

Captain

Re: Low fuel message

:Kept working at it and finally figured it out, I was a little disappointed I didn't have any  replies I still believe this the best outboard out there, Thanks Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Admiral

Re: Low fuel message

[ Edited ]

Sorry we did not respond to your question as quickly as you would have preferred. We were short handed for a few days with people out of town temporarily.

We are glad that your problem was easily solved and we thank you for the kind words.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.