Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Skipper

Re: MORE E-TEC ENGINE PROBLEMS

PHCVB BRP does not stand behind their products. Once they have taken the money they are done. They pawn you off on their dealers and they don’t give them support either. Look at the BBB website it is riddled with people sharing the same experience you and I have. It’s not just evinrude it is all of their brands They absolutely refuse to refund and will just keep throwing more crappy parts at defective motors until you give up. There is a federal lemon law for this kind of thing not sure if anyone has explored it yet or if we’ll ever hear about if they do.

I spent 30k on a brand new 2019 250ho and I’m about 15k into it since then. The counter is up to 10 months in the last year with no boat. No fix, no refund, no fun, they offered me a case of oil for the trouble.

I am done with it repowering this winter. No one I know will ever buy another brp product ever again if I can help it. I’ve already stopped two friends from buying Seadoos and I recommend everyone else on this forum do the same.
Highlighted
Skipper

The fuse worked!!! Thank you!!
Highlighted
Skipper

It worked thank you!!