Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Captain

Service Manual for Model Number: E30DPGLABF

Anyone know the Order Number for the Service Manual for Engine Model Numbber: E30DPGLABF Manufactured on 9/2015.  Contact info of vendor for making a purchase would be helpful too please.  I have tried my local dealer to no avail.  Thank you

Matt

Highlighted
Admiral

Re: Service Manual for Model Number: E30DPGLABF

5009001 Service Manual 15 to 30 HP – English

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Highlighted
Captain

Thank you BB - need to change your name to Bluewater Obi Wan Kenobi. Per BRP Customer Care, I have been to my local dealer for purchase, however they are telling me that they are not able to get me one. I was told that if I want to know how to work on something associated with my motor, 'just YouTube it'. I respect that advice, however I do not want to blindly trust the info I might find via non-certified DIY'ers online. Please let me know if there is another way for me to obtain a BRP Certified Service Manual. Thank you again BB.
Highlighted
Admiral

shop2.evinrude.com  or got to www.evinrude.com >RIGGING AND PARTS > PARTS and select the model number and HP  of your motor > LITERATURE

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Highlighted
Captain

Fist bump.
Highlighted
Captain

Any Evinrude dealer can order that manual or you can also order it yourself.
www.shop.evinrude.com
literature
search by brand
Choose 30 horsepower
Then select AB model for your particular engine.
Highlighted
Captain

Thank you.
Highlighted
Captain

Part Number 5009001, correct?  This part number is associated with the English Version only?  In other words, is there a different Part Number for the same manual but different language other than English?  Thank you again. 

Highlighted
Admiral

@85BW30HPETec wrote:

Part Number 5009001, correct?  This part number is associated with the English Version only?  In other words, is there a different Part Number for the same manual but different language other than English?  Thank you again. 

Yes.

5009002 is the French version

Highlighted
Captain

shop.evinrude.com lists both English and French versions by title descriptions.