Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Mate

engine vibration

Hi

Im new to the group and i really need some advice.

I own an evinrude 90 hp. The engine has approximately 90 working hours. Never had any problem with it. Very happy with it .I took the engine for a servise 2 weeks ago and we also reinstall it a bit heigther. The engine now vibrates a lot something i didnt have before. Was the vibration caused from reistalling the engine heigher or is it something else?

Thanks in advance. 
(sorry for my english)

Captain

Re: engine vibration

Post your exact model and serial number of the motor and someone will be able to help you more specifically. In the meantime, double check your 4 engine mounting bolts and nuts are not loose. Also, are you able to visually see the motor vibrate, or just feel it? Does it vibrate at all RPMs?
2017 Tidewater 1910 Baymax
Evinrude 150HO (M: E150HGXABH S/N: 05500627H MFDate: 6/17)
Mate

im not able to post my serial number now. It s an evinrude etec 90hp 2012 model. I can visually see the engine vibrates.

I didnd have this before mounting the engine in the top bolts. It doesnt vibrate at all RPMS.. Could it be an injector?

Thanks for the respomce

Admiral

@Argyris wrote:

im not able to post my serial number now. It s an evinrude etec 90hp 2012 model. I can visually see the engine vibrates.

I didnd have this before mounting the engine in the top bolts. It doesnt vibrate at all RPMS.. Could it be an injector?

Thanks for the respomce

If the vibration is different than the normal vibration you had previously, have your dealer inspect the engine and the rigging. The mounting bolts should have the nuts torqued to 40 ft-lbs

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Highlighted
Mate

Thanks Bill. Will do that