Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun

Owners Zone

Read and watch a variety of entertaining and interesting stories and videos from our contributing writers. They'll regale you with posts about tournaments, sporting events, the best fishing recipes around and tips for maintaining your outboard. This is the place to visit to find great stories from knowledgeable sources.

Free Oil Winner: Charlie Mehr

by on ‎07-26-2012 10:39

charlie1.png

Evinrude: Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Charlie: I'm a huge BRP fan, along with my family, which includes the best outboards with Evinrude.  Took a test ride with one of the new ones recently... very quiet and smooth power.

Evinrude: What was your reaction when you found out that you’d won oil for a year?

Charlie: I thought, “Hey that's great news after a weekend on the lake!”

Evinrude: How do you use your boat most often? How many days per year would you say you’re on the water?

Charlie: So many summer weekends are spent up north on the lake at the cabin with the pontoon both fishing and relaxing, others are spent on the fishing boat cruising the local lakes.

Evinrude: Will winning this contest change how often you’re out on the water?

Charlie: The oil will come in very handy to use in the boats, and give us more time on the water!

Evinrude: How did you hear about the contest? Have you entered any of our Facebook contests before?

Charlie: I heard about the contest through an email, and I have also entered other recent BRP contests through Facebook.

Evinrude: Do you interact with Evinrude’s online communities often, through Facebook or E-NATION?

Charlie: I haven't interacted with the online communties, but am a frequent visitor to the site to check out the latest and greatest motors and best technologies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------