Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun

Performance

Is your Evinrude in tip-top working condition? This is your destination for maintenance tips, enhancements and answers to all your technical questions. All questions are welcome. We're happy to help. And if you’re an outboard expert, dive right in. We'd love to hear your tips as well!

Prop Testing: Andros Cuda 23 and Evinrude E-TEC

by on ‎03-29-2012 05:15

Propellers can make all the difference in the performance of your engine.  Watch as the guys from Andros test out different propellers on their Evinrude E-TEC!

-----------------------------------------------------------------