Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Mate

Not Happy

E-tec 115 worse motor i have ever owner, can not hold a merc's fuel line. be aware many issues check crappy e- tec 115 in the pontoon area

Captain

Re: Not Happy

E-tec 115 worse motor i have ever owner,

Assume you mean ever owned.

# can not hold a merc's fuel line

Do you mean another brands part dosen't fit? The same as trying to fit Ford parts on a Toyota!

# be aware many issues.

Please elaborate on issues you have. You may get an answer to your problems here. Include model and serial number.

check crappy e- tec 115 in the pontoon area

In the pontoon area there seem to be 2 x 115s mentioned. One with propeller problem and the other got a new power- 

head  and never reported back. 1st post was this year, the 2nd in 2018.

Captain

After 4 weeks of silence, one can surmise op is a troll.

Captain

Just found out this garbled post was copied from Wilson653's post back in 2014.  What either of these guys were trying to get across is a mystery.

Captain

Nordman, in the past year we have occasionally seen posts that were off subject and made no sense. These posts have been made the same day that the user registered on the site. Most of them contain no malicious links and the post and user gets removed from the site.
I cannot see any reason why one would go to the trouble to make posts like that.
Admiral

@Rickmcd53 wrote:

I cannot see any reason why one would go to the trouble to make posts like that.

Testing the waters for a future date

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.