Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Community Manager

What Do You Love About Your Alumacraft/Evinrude Boat Package?

[ Edited ]
bg_1321629235_11484_2012_alumacraft_dominator185sport.jpg

What do you love about your Alumacraft boat rigged with an Evinrude?

*Be sure you have signed up for our owners group,  (T.E.C) The Evinrude Club to learn about exclusive contests, prizes and benefits. Have your serial number handy and register here: www.TheEvinrudeClub.com

Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine.

Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.
Highlighted
Mate

Re: What Do You Love About Your Alumacraft/Evinrude Boat Package?

I have an Alumacraft phantom with a Johnson 115 v 4. Does that count? The best boat & motor package I've ever had. I've had boats sense I was 10 yrs old. First motor was a 9.9 Evinrude.
Highlighted
Mate

I luv my 2009 E-Tec 50hp that I repowered with in 2010 becauses it starts every time. It pushes my 2004 Alumacraft Lunker about 30mph. Just wish I could put more hours on it.

Highlighted
Skipper

White 75hp Etec strapped to a ice blue Alumacraft 165SC Navigator . Life is good!
Highlighted
Mate

I just bought home a brand new 165 Competitor Sport with a blue 90HP Etec. Tried to take it to local lake this past weekend but Launch was closed due to high waterSmiley Sad

Waiting to get the boat on the water, it's killing me. Not having had it out yet, I like how my CUV towed  the combination (about 2150# wet and supplied).  And whoa, another plus, it fit in the garage and I backed it in twice already without destroying anything!  If riding in the thing is half as much fun as buying it and setting it up the way I want,  I'll be clicking my heelsSmiley Very Happy 

Highlighted
Skipper

I was the $100 Winner above. Still waiting for wifes hat: Pink Pro Hat Part# 766902. Never got shipped with the other stuff.  Other stuff came from BRP US Inc Dealer No 00-0327/ Invoice 1420810.  Anything you can do to help would be appreciated. Helix 1  319-653-3892

Highlighted
Community Manager

Helix1, 

It's great to hear that you've received your shipment of Evinrude apparel. Although, we do want to apologize that you did not receive the part of the order that included your wife's Pink Pro Hat. To ensure that this gets to you, we re-verified the shipment today and also included a complementary woman's visor because of your cooperation with this matter. So please look for those two items in the mail this week. 

Thank you for your participation on E-NATION and for your patience on this shipping delay. Please let us know once you've received your final shipment!

Thank you, 

E-NATION

Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine.

Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.
Highlighted
Skipper

Just received the hats. Wife is happy. Life is good. Thanks E-Nation!

Helix1