Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Community Manager

What Do You Love About Your Manitou/Evinrude Boat Package?

[ Edited ]
535554_10151380992146553_1833639156_n.jpg

What do you love about your Manitou boat rigged with an Evinrude?

*be sure you have signed up for our owners group,  (T.E.C) The Evinrude Club to learn about exclusive contests, prizes and benefits. Have your serial number handy and register here: www.TheEvinrudeClub.com

Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine.

Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.
Highlighted
Mate

Re: What Do You Love About Your Manitou/Evinrude Boat Package?

I love my 2011 Xplode 25SHP powered by a 300 HP Evinrude Etec because it's the badest boat on the water.  Aint nothing like blowing past some bowriders with a pontoon boat!  Love the maintenance free care as well as being able to winterize myself.  Talk about a complete package.  Gotta love it!

Highlighted
Mate

2008 Manitou 24' Oasis.  2009 (new in 2012) Etec 250 HO (273 hp) 19" Viper, Hydraulic Jack Plate, Modified pontoons for smoother water flow.  LUV MY BOAT.  Does 58 mph (speedo) on a 68 degree day and light load.  Corners like a race car.  LUV beating v hulls.  Very stable.  Luv having a floating patio yet goes like a Banshee when called upon.  Negative=More speed would be nice.

Highlighted
Skipper

2012 Manitou 24' Encore Pro Angler SHP with 300 HP Evinrude, we use it for fishing, cruising, water skiing and wake boarding. It has one season on the engine and is quiet, very responsive, no smoke and so far very reliable. The decals on the engine say "ENUF" so it makes some people scratch their heads?