Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

What Do You Love About Your Stratos/Evinrude Boat Package?

[ Edited ]
Stratos.JPG

What do you love about your Stratos boat rigged with an Evinrude?

Reply to this post with your comments, photos and videos and we'll pick one entry to recieve a $100 gift card to the Evinrude online store by April, 30th 2013. 

Winners will be contacted via E-NATION message.

*Also be sure you have signed up for our owners group,  (T.E.C) The Evinrude Club to learn about exclusive contests, prizes and benefits. Have your serial number handy and register here: www.TheEvinrudeClub.com

Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine.

Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.
Mate

Re: What Do You Love About Your Stratos/Evinrude Boat Package?

Knock on wood I have had myb stratos boat and enirude motor(150hp) and haven't had any problems very happy wish I could afford a new one its great package.

Skipper

Any pictures, hawghunter66?

~Evinrude - Marketing Division~
The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent BRP's positions, strategies or opinions.
Mate

have a 1995 stratos with a '95 Evinrude on the back...rolling vintage but i have to say she starts like a cadillac everytime.  people ask "how old is your boat?"  they are always suprised when i tell them it's 18 years old ...i keep it in the garage and my 2012 Ford F150 sits outside.

for the money you simply cannot beat this combination...

keep your line wet!

Mate

I love my Stratos/Evenrude E-tech package tremendously! The Stratos handles like a dream, no chining at any speed. Combined with the 225HO the hole shot is awesome!! As an old disabled Marine vet of the Vietnam war you can bet I'll have this rig til I die ......Great job folks
Mate

I love my stratos Boat and Johnson motor because of their reliablilty and ability to get me to where I want ahead of the field! This combo gives me the winning edge in my tournaments and allows me more time to fish and less time running between locations.

boat 2.jpgboat 2.jpgboat.jpg

Mate

Evinrude / Stratos

I have a 1995 Stratos 219 with a 175hp Evinrude Intruder. I am a serious Musky fisherman & do some guiding. I am out 3 to 5 times a week & this rig has never let me down. It's a great fishing boat & will do 58mph gps speed with my 4 blade stainless prop. I have a 2012 50hp. Etec on my pontoon & that also ran excellent last year. The old Intruder does not get the best gas mileage. & may upgrade or get a new rig & it will have an Evinrude. I even rode Evinrude snowmobiles from 1966 to 76.

Best Fishes,

Mike Scholler

Admiral

mudflap,

From one old  'Nam Vet to another, thanks for your service and thank you for being true to the Evinrude tradition.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Admiral

I love the graphics on your motor cover.  Good job !

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Mate

LOVE MY ETEC STRATOS PACKAGE! WONT FISH OUT OF ANY OTHER BOAT ON THE MARKET NOT TO MENTION MY 18FT BOAT AND 150ETEC SMOKED A 21FT RANGER WITH A 225 MERCURY!bass.jpg