Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

What Do You Love About Your Sylvan/Evinrude Boat Package?

[ Edited ]
Sylvan.JPG

What do you love about your Sylvan boat rigged with an Evinrude?

Reply to this post with your comments, photos and videos and we'll pick one entry to recieve a $100 gift card to the Evinrude online store by April, 30th 2013. 

Winners will be contacted via E-NATION message.

*Also be sure you have signed up for our owners group,  (T.E.C) The Evinrude Club to learn about exclusive contests, prizes and benefits. Have your serial number handy and register here: www.TheEvinrudeClub.com

Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine.

Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.
Mate

Re: What Do You Love About Your Sylvan/Evinrude Boat Package?

Only have had my Sylvan pontoon and E-Tech for a year. So far, love the E-Tech. Love the pontoon as well except very disappointed that as a paying customer, i am not aloowed to contact the company. I tried writing a letter with a couple questions and sent it to the address on their website, but they never contacted me back. Sad.
Highlighted
Admiral

Re: What Do You Love About Your Sylvan/Evinrude Boat Package?

Have you tried calling Sylvan Inc. in Indiana, (574) 831-2950 ?

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.