Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Captain

day off

Had the day off so i took my boat for a ride. I circled a Island here in west palm beach on the intercoastal waterway searching for live bait with no luck so i ran off shore and dragged a lure just to injoy the day. I was lucky and caught  (1) mahi mahi then as i was heading back to the ramp i ran across two other boats with g2s on them. I pulled up (Idled) along side the first was a grady white  about 24ft with twin 150HO"s and asked how it ran and he said Its his first boat with twins and hes loving it specially the IDOCK and afler chatting with him a couple minutes I ran across another boat with twin 

G2s 200HO sooo I had to ask how he liked them also. He said he has had them for 2yrs and put 400hrs on them without a problem and bragged about how much power they put out. Im glad to hear from owners who are happy with their motors,gives me confidance in the G2 i purchased. So far I have put about 60hrs on her and she has been a sweet running motor.I did have larger water screens/scoops put on the lower unit as she was running a little hot. Im not sure if 82degree water here in west palm beach FL might have something to do with it but shes running cooler with the new screens. I have to say Im really loving my G2. Great power, speed, no smoke and fantastic fuel economy.

Highlighted
Admiral

Re: day off

Thank you.

We love to hear from customers and about their boating experiences. Post some photos of your rig here if you wish.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Highlighted
Captain

15.JPG

Highlighted
Skipper

Not a G2 but a G1 225.

127 hours since new in May and love it !

IMG_8280.jpg

Highlighted
Mate

[ Edited ]

On my yacht, I always have a party and music on it.Smiley Very Happy

I have found an address to download and install many free songs for you. You can access and download it at: Klingeltöne kostenlos musik