Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun

Saltwater Fishing

This is a forum for both saltwater fishing novices and seasoned veterals to share their experiences, questions and tips with fellow anglers. Find out about the latest tricks, the best fishing spots, new baiting techniques and destination spots. Keep the conversation alive, and get in touch with saltwater fishermen from across the globe!

Captain C.A.Richardson Tells Us His Christmas Wish List!

by on ‎12-22-2011 04:45

E-TEAM angler C.A. Richardson shares his Christmas wish list with E-NATION. Check out all of the cool gear he's excited about and let us know what you're hoping to find under your tree this holiday season!

Don't forget to register today for E-NATION so you can comment on the Blogs, interact in the discussion forums and connect with other members of E-NATION!

Comments
by
on ‎01-31-2012 05:23

I am very pleased with my new 225 hp e tec evinrude. My fishing enjoyment and style have changed completely and the results are overwhelming.No more noise,smoke and easy starting and more fuel efficient.     Joseph Socha N.J.

About the Author
  • Hello, we're a team of Evinrude enthusiasts bringing you stories, videos, and information to add to your life on the water. Through E-NATION, you can chat with fishing pros, get tips on fishing and boating, ask questions in the community forums and learn how to get more out of your boat and engine. Help us to continue to build the community dedicated to water, power, fishing, and fun.