Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Captain

Our Tournament boat with the New 135 Ho's

This is a photo of our King Mackerel tournament boat with the New 135 HO's.KMT Boat with new 135 HO's

Captain

Re: Our Tournament boat with the New 135 Ho's

what kind of hull is that, looks like it runasSmiley Wink sweet. Tim

Captain

Its a C-Hawk. Great riding boat, has a smooth entry and eats a headsea like candy.

Highlighted
Captain

[ Edited ]

Chriscraft: I fish tournaments and fun fish on this boat and I can assure you it eats 5 and 6 ft waves like candy. You would be hard pressed to find a boat in this size class to ride any better.
I can't wait to try the new 135 HO;s out...

A Bad Day Fishing Beats A Good Day At Work
Amanda Gail Fishing Team
Captain

Smiley HappyBoat looks awesome Would have liked to see the manufacturer run a reverse chine right to the bow,on those breezy days the boat would be so dry. Hey nice ride,  good luck with the e-techs   catch um up

Captain

Well, we finally got to run the new engines today for a while to get some hours on them before our Tournament season starts and these things are STRONG. We are playing with props right now to get the RPM's right but like I said, these things are a power house to be 135's. Well satisfied and impressed to say the least.

Captain

WE ran them offshore for the first time and the fuel  mileage is great. Averaged 2.1 miles per gallon for the whole trip. Ended up with Cyclone 4 blade props, 17 pitch, 5600 rpm wot with full load, top speed 46 MPH. Very satisfied. They are getting at least as good as the 130's we had on prior and a lot more power.

Captain

Its been a while since I have posted anything about the new 135's so here goes. I have run most every kind of outboard engine over the last 40 years or been on other boats other than mine with different engines on it that there is and let me tell you, these new 135's are GREAT !! I have run up with different boats about the same weight as mine with other brand 150's that don't hold a like to to these things. In my opinion, Evinrude has hit a home run with these. I know they are basically a detuned 150 but I can't tell a lot of difference. A BIG Thank You to Evinrude for constantly staying on top of things and giving us the best products to showcase.

David Lucas

Evinrude Pro-Staff