Evinrude E-NATION, for those dedicated to water, power, fishing and fun
Highlighted
Captain

Great website...

Thanks for having this website for us.  Many companies wouldn't go to the trouble nor would they 'air' these comments.  Means a lot to me and I am sure to many others too.  Also appreciate the mods who do a great job here.  Kudos.

Admiral

Re: Great website...

Not everyone is a mod here but some are passionate about Evinrudes enough to donate their time and expertise to this site. Please give them a round of applause also.

"There is never just one thing wrong with a boat";
                    -- Travis McGee, main character in a book series by John D. McDonald 

The factory recommends that a properly trained technician service your Johnson or Evinrude outboard motor. Should you elect to perform repairs yourself, use caution, common sense, and observe safety procedures in the vicinity of flammable liquids, around moving parts, near high-temperature components, and working with electrical or ignition systems.

The information offered here is only general in nature and should not be construed as complete factory approved procedures, techniques, or specifications. Always use the proper service manual for your motor, up-to-date service literature, the correct tools, and have an understanding of how to proceed with troubleshooting and repair methods. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with a procedure, a situation, or a technique, enlist the services of a factory trained technician.

Captain

Were waiting for your on the water report with pics.

Captain

haha... my on the water report may be a couple of months yet.  but as soon as i get some pictures sent to me i will figure out how to add them here on the forum  Smiley Wink

actually, here's a pic of the most recent boat he built... mine looks nothing like this Smiley Happy but if i was loaded i would have one just because...

Freedom28.jpg

Captain

here's the first pic... doesn't even look like a boat yet.  just starting out on the jig...  i should have taken a picture of the 135 HO that is in the office next to this bay - eye candy Smiley Happy

orca 18-2 on the jig.jpeg

Captain

Those motors look good.